Wednesday, September 30, 2015

"C" Day - September 30, 2015

Today in ELA & Honors ELA: 

Objective: 
I will learn about my class partner.
I will finish peer editing and will begin my second draft.

Agenda: 
Partner Interviews (some classes got to this)
Partner Introductions
Peer Editing x2 Personal Narratives
Begin writing Second Draft of P.N. on a separate sheet of lined paper

Homework: 
Finish writing Second Draft of P.N. on a separate sheet of lined paper and bring it in on next A/B day for typing in the computer lab (we will only have one day in the lab, so the essay must be ready to type!!)

Slides: 



Today in Drama: 

Objective: 
I will try to finish my Shoe Box Theater

Agenda: 
Shoe Box Theaters
Be ready to present them next week!

Homework: 
Shoe Box Theaters are due Friday, October 2!

Slides: 





No comments:

Post a Comment