Monday, October 12, 2015

"B" Day - Friday, October 9, 2015

Today in Honors ELA: 
I will be out today for District Training, but I will return on Monday.

Objective: 

  • I will examine the two different perspectives of the same story.


Agenda: 

  • Take out a lined sheet of paper and put your heading on it
  • Title paper "Flipped Character Perspective Chart"
  • Watch "Flipped" the movie
  • Take T Chart notes on both Juli & Bryce's perspectives
Homework: 
Write a summary on the back of your notes



Today in Drama: 
I will be out today for District Training, but I will return on Monday.

Objective: 

  • I will silently watch "Sleepy Hollow" (1988 with Jeff Goldblum)
  • I will take detailed notes 


Agenda: 

  • "Sleepy Hollow" movie from 1988 (rated G)
  • Take detailed notes on characters, settings, lighting, etc.


Homework: 
None.

No comments:

Post a Comment