Friday, February 19, 2016

"B" Day - Friday, February 19, 2016

Today in Honors ELA: 
Objective: 
I will rock my vocabulary test and by doing so will show my mastery of 8th grade vocabulary.

Agenda: 
Study for 10 minutes
"Call of the Wild" Ch. 3 Vocabulary Test
Peer Grade
Listen/Read Ch. 4

Homework: 
Complete your Journal work! You should have all vocabulary copied down and guiding questions answered for Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Study for Ch. 4 vocabulary and chapter test.

Slides: 




Today in Drama: 
Objective: 
I will have all of my lines and stage directions memorized.

Agenda: 
7th period: Dress Rehearsal in the MPR
Fold Play Bills
8th period: skit rehearsals in class

Homework:
8th period--bring your permission slips and $$ for next Friday's production!
7th period--be proud of yourselves!


No comments:

Post a Comment