Monday, May 8, 2017

"C Day" - Monday, May 8, 2017

Today in English: 
Objective:
•I will reflect on my reading and fix up my I.A.N.

Agenda:
Ch. 7Salamander” Questions
Ch. 7 “Salamander” Notes & Vocab
•I.A.N. Facelift

Homework:
•Ch. 9 “Locke and Demosthenes” by Thurs. May 11th

•Bring completed I.A.N. on 5/8 - 5/10 for I.A.N. check!

Slides for English 5/8/17

Today in Honors English: 
Objective:
•I will reflect on my reading and fix up my I.A.N.

Agenda:
•Ch. 9 “Locke and Demosthenes” Discussion Questions
•Ch. 9 “Locke and Demosthenes” Notes & Vocab
•I.A.N. Facelift

Homework:
•Ch. 10 “Dragon” by Wednesday, May 10th


Bring completed I.A.N. Wednesday, 5/10, for I.A.N. check!


Today in Drama: 
Objective: 
I will review what will happen the day of the plays. 

Agenda: 
Day of the Play Timeline 
Questions & Answers

Homework: 
Turn in Permission Slip if you have not done so already!
Practice lines & queues! 

No comments:

Post a Comment