Monday, November 13, 2017

"C Day" - Monday, November 13, 2017

Today in ELA: 
Objective: I will demonstrate my literary analysis and close reading skills.

Agenda: 
Close Reader: "My Friend Douglass" pg. 43-48
Ender's Game Ch. 3 "Graff" Questions

Homework: 
Ender's Game Ch. 4 "Launch": Read/Symbolic Notes
Complete Symbolic Notes, Ch. 1-4

Today in Honors ELA: 
Objective: I will demonstrate my literary analysis and close reading skills.

Agenda: 
Turn in Symbolic Notes Ch. 1-4
Ender's Game Ch. 4 "Launch" Questions
Ender's Game Ch. 4 "Launch" Vocab

Homework: 
Symbolic Notes Ch. 1-4


Today in Drama: 
Objective: I will practice blocking my skit and projecting my voice.

Agenda: 
Practice on Stage

Homework: 
1. Memorize your lines by 11/29
2. Permission Slip by 11/29



Today in Yearbook/ASB: 
Objective: I will sign in and explore studio.balfour.com.

Agenda: 
Spirit Week Committees
Comp. Lab 7
studio.balfour.com

Homework: 
Dress up for Spirit Week

No comments:

Post a Comment