Wednesday, May 16, 2018

"Late Start B Day" - May 16, 2018

All 4th Quarter Re-Do Work Due By: May 25th 
Go to Saturday School on May 19th at the High School

Today in Honors ELA:
Objective: I will begin to type my first draft argument for my essay.

Agenda: 
Fallacies!
Argumentative Essay Check Sheet
Tutorials

Homework: 
1. Bring textbooks/P.A.B.s every day!
2. All 4th Quarter Re-Do Work Due By: May 25th
3. Study for Logical Fallacies quiz


Today in Drama:
Objective: I will project my lines.

Agenda: 
Practice on Stage
Lights & Sound Check

Homework: 
1. Practice lines
2. Informative Letter Slip (Due, like, yesterday)
3. Permission Slips!


Today in Yearbook: 
Objective: I will prepare for Promotion Dance.
Agenda: 
ASB Meeting
Posters!

Homework: 
1. Complete your notes on Famous Photographers



No comments:

Post a Comment