Tuesday, October 2, 2018

"A Day" - Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Today in ELA: 
Objective: 
I will demonstrate what I have learned so far this Quarter.

Agenda: 
1. The Everything Quiz #1
2. Ender's Game Ch. 3 "Graff"
- Rotation Read
-Symbolic Notes IAN pg. 14

Homework: 
1. Complete any Symbolic Notes & Questions from Chapter 1-2 that you did not complete in class
2. Read for 15+ minutes from your new library book
3. IAN Check #1 on Thursday, October 4


Today in Yearbook/ASB: 
Objective: 
I will prepare for Spirit Week and will learn technology expectations.

Agenda: 
1. Finish Yearbook Vocab 1 Worksheet
2. Spirit Week Prep
3.Class #s/ Laptop
4. Studio Balfour

Homework:
1. Study for Yearbook Vocab/Parts of a Camera Quiz
2. I will plan my outfits for Spirit Week next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment