Monday, November 5, 2018

"A Day" - Monday, November 5, 2018

Today in ELA: 
Objective:
I will finish my Personal Narrative: First Draft and will prove my note-taking skills.

Agenda: 
1. Bell Work: Finish Personal Narrative: First Draft (IAN pgs. 36-37)
2. Tell-Tale Heart Open-note, closed-text quiz
3.  Ender's Game Ch. 5 "Games" Questions
4. Set up Ender's Game Ch. 6 "The Giant's Drink" Symbolic Notes (IAN pg. 30)

Homework: 
1. Complete any Symbolic Notes & Questions from Chapter 1-5 that you did not complete in class
2. Read for 15+ minutes from your new library book (quizzes on Mondays)
3. All Re-Do, Late, or Make Up work Due by January 11, 2019


Today in Yearbook:
Objective: 
I will work adding photos and captions to my page.

Agenda: 
1. Rotation 1
2. Campus-Clean-Up Crew & Recycles

Homework: 
1. Information Gathering Sheets
2. Take pictures for your page/spread

No comments:

Post a Comment