Thursday, April 25, 2019

"A Day" - Thursday, April 25, 2019

Today in ELA:
Objective:
 I will prove that I have studied for my Everything Test.

Agenda: 
1. Everything Test #1
2. After Test Options:
- Silent Read Ender's Game Ch. 13
- Symbolic Notes on IAN page 82
- Silent Read AR Novel for Week 34

Homework: 
1. 4th Quarter A.R. Goal must be met by May 31st
2. Complete all incomplete classwork/re-do work at home. 4th quarter deadline: May 31st
3. Review IANs for Everything Test THURSDAY/FRIDAY!
4. Argumentative First Draft Essay: TBD


Today in Yearbook/ASB:
Objective: I will begin my group presentation for my Campus Beautification Project.

Agenda: 
1. ASB Meeting
2. Stemarian Hines Presentation
3. Campus Beautification Project Groups

Homework: 
1. NewsELA article & quiz
2. Campus Beautification Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment