Wednesday, March 30, 2016

"C" Day - Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Today in ELA: 
Objective: 
I will identify poetic devices within the poems "Introduction to Poetry" and "As I Grew Older"

Agenda: 
Warm Up: Check your Journal Entry --> "Poetic Devices Gallery Walk" for completion
"Introduction to Poetry" Annotation
"As I Grew Older" Annotation

Homework: 
Malcolm X vs Martin Luther King Compare/Contrast Project 
Due: April 14th 

Today in Honors ELA: 
Objective: 
I will practice my listening and reading comprehension skills.

Agenda:
Warm Up: Check your Journal Entry --> "Poetic Devices Gallery Walk" for completion
Finished "The Call of the Wild"!

Homework: 
Malcolm X vs Martin Luther King Compare/Contrast Project 
Due: April 15th

Today in Drama: 
Objective: 
I will practice my lines and blocking.

Agenda: 
Read Through "Yearbook"

Homework: 
Memorize lines! 
P. 7 production: May 28th
P. 8 production: May 6th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment