Friday, May 13, 2016

"B" Day - Friday, May 13, 2016

Today in Honors ELA: 
Objective
I will analyze poetry and then edit my peers' essays.

Agenda: 
Interactive Reader pages 202-204 "Valentine for Ernest Mann"
Complete blue margin work (A-D) on 204 (10 points)
Complete rough drafts for informative essay
Have at least two classmates peer edit your paper!

Homework: 
I will collect SCOPE packets (work sheets, outlines, rough drafts, and final drafts) on Tuesday, May 17th
You may type your final draft if you would like, but  it is not required.






Today in Drama: 
Objective: 
I will choose a group or will work solo on my Lip Sync Project

Agenda: 
Lip Sync Video 
Lip Sync Project Packet (will be due next week!)
Choose a group (or go solo) 
Decide on top 3 songs (appropriate)

Homework: 
Practice your song!
Fill out your Lip Sync Project Packet

No comments:

Post a Comment