Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Late Start "C" Day - Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Today in ELA: 
Objective: 
I will remember the different types of poetic devices & types of poetry.

Agenda: 
Turn in SCOPE Packets (1. worksheet 2. outline 3. rough draft 4. final draft) = 185 points
Group Work -- Poetic Devices or Types of Poem Posters

Homework: 
ALL LATE/MISSING/INCOMPLETE WORK IS DUE BY WEDNESDAY, MAY 25TH







Today in Honors ELA: 
Objective: 
I will analyze historic poetry within my group.

Agenda: 
Complete Interactive Reader pg. 206-215

Homework: 
ALL LATE/MISSING/INCOMPLETE WORK IS DUE BY WEDNESDAY, MAY 25TH

Today in Drama: 
Objective: 
I will work with my group, or solo, on my Lip Sync Project.

Agenda: 
 Lip Sync Project practice

Homework: 
Practice Lip Syncs

No comments:

Post a Comment