Wednesday, August 31, 2016

"B Day" - Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Today in Honors English
Objective: 
I will practice reading out loud and annotating text.

Agenda: 
Warm Up: Date & Place
Evidence
Popcorn read "My Favorite Chaperone"
"My Favorite Chaperone" Group Work

Homework: 
Bring your Text Book

Link to slides from Honors English on 8/31/2016

Today in English: 
Objective: 
I will learn more comma rules and will annotate text.

Agenda: 
Warm Up: Date & Place
Introduction to Close Readers
"Golden Glass" Pg. 3

Homework: 
None!

Link to slides from English on 8/31/2016

Today in Drama: 
Objective: 
I will finalize my script with my group.

Agenda: 
Theater Trivia
Drama Club Announcement
Behavior Skills Skits Scripts
Gym Expectations

Homework: 
Complete your scripts if you did not finish in class

Link to slides from Drama 8/31/2016


No comments:

Post a Comment