Monday, August 29, 2016

"C Day" - Monday, August 29, 2016

Today in English: 
Objective: 
I will review the 3 main types of writing and the 3 sub-types of narrative writing.

Agenda:
Warm Up: The Perfect Day
Finish/Review Gallery Walk from last week
Introduction to Close Reader

Homework:
Bring your Text Book

Link to the slides from English 8/29/2016

Today in Honors English: 
Objective: 
I will understand what it means to "infer" and I will practice reading out loud.

Agenda: 
Warm Up: "My Favorite Chaperone" Questions
Infer / Inference

Homework: 
Bring your Text Book!

Link to the slides from Honors English 8/29/2016

Today in Drama: 
Objective: 
I will work with partners to write a script for our Behavior Skills Skits.

Agenda: 
Theater Trivia
Good Idea / Bad Idea - Animaniacs Example Video
Behavior Skills Skits Scripts

Homework: 
Must complete scripts in class by:
A Day: Thursday, 9/1
B Day: Friday, 9/2

Link to the slides from Drama 8/29/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment