Thursday, September 15, 2016

"A/B Days" - Thursday/Friday, September 15-16, 2016

Mrs. Colella will be absent on Friday, September 16 and may be gone a few days next week (possible surgery on broken wrist). Please excuse my inability to update this blog every day. Please email me with any questions or concerns: I will get back to you as soon as I am able!
catherine_colella@morongo.k12.ca.us 

Today in English:
Objective:
I will ace my quiz and annotate text.

Agenda:
Silent Reading
Test/Quiz Expectations
Comma Quiz
Peer Grading (P.1, 2 did not get to this)
Close Reader Pg. 13-18 "Museum Indians" (P.1, 2 did not get to this)

Homework:
None!

Slides for English Class 9/15-16/16

Today in Drama:
Objective:
I will work on projection and blocking.

Agenda:
Drama Vocabulary 1
"Once a Crook, Always a crook?" Readers Theater

Homework:
Bring silly hat materials!

Slides for Drama 9/15/16 - none

No comments:

Post a Comment