Friday, September 2, 2016

"B Day" - Friday, September 2, 2016

Have a great three-day weekend! See you Tuesday!

Today in Honors English: 
Objective: 
I will read more out loud and will work cooperatively in my group.

Agenda: 
Warm Up: Fix A Text
Laptop Expectations
Google Accounts
Text: Pg. 21-26  "My Favorite Chaperone"

Homework: 
Bring your text book (unless you haven't been issued one... then you'll be sharing)

Link to Slides for Honors English 9/2/2016

Today in English: 
Objective:
I will read out loud and will cooperate with my group.

Agenda: 
Warm Up: Fix A Text
Close Reader: Pg. 6 "Golden Glass" (finish reading)
Close Reader: Pg. 7 "Reread" group discussiong

Homework: 
Study comma rules!

Link to Slides for English 9/2/2016

Today in Drama: 
Objective: 
I will practice projecting and following audience and stage expectations.

Agenda: 
Theater Trivia
"Whose Line" Example Video
Audience Expectations
Stage Expectations
Behavior Skills Skits - Practice

Homework:
Bring silly hat materials!

Link to Slides for Drama 9/2/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment