Wednesday, February 1, 2017

"B Day" - Wednesday, February 2017

Today in Honors English: 
Objective: 
I will write and revise my Argumentative Essay.

Agenda: 
Finish typing Rough Draft
Peer Editing
Begin Parenthetical Citations Worksheet

Homework: 
Finish Rough Draft/Peer Editing

No slides

Today in English: 
Objective: 
I will pre-write for my argumentative essay.

Agenda: 
Warm Up: Semicolon vs. Colon
P.A.B. work
Planning an Informal Outline
Begin Argumentative Informal Outline

Homework: 
Complete P.A.B. work
Bring P.A.B./Close Reader to school
Complete all missing/incomplete work

Slides for English 2/1/2017

Today in Drama: 
Objective:
I will project my voice on stage and will be quiet off stage.

Agenda: 
Script Check (10 points)
Letters Home
Practice on Stage

Homework: 
Memorize Lines
Gather costumes/props!

No slides

No comments:

Post a Comment