Monday, February 27, 2017

"C Day" - Monday, February 27, 2017

Today in English: 
Objective: 
I will learn about MLA Works Cited page.

Agenda: 
Review "Dos & Don'ts of Works Cited Page" I.A.N. Insert
How To Create Works Cited Page
P.A.B. Sources

Homework: 
TEAM OLYMPIAN FIELD TRIP PERMISSION SLIP (Due by Wednesday)
Reading Log
Finish Typed Rough Draft Essay by the end of class on Tuesday, Feb. 28th

Slides for English 2/27/2017

Today in Honors English: 
Objective: 
I will edit & revise my Final Draft.

Agenda: 
Reading Log Check
Review "Dos & Don'ts of Works Cited Page" I.A.N. Insert
Final Draft (Type, Edit, Revise)

Homework: 
TEAM OLYMPIAN FIELD TRIP PERMISSION SLIP (Due by Wednesday)
Reading Log
Finish Typed Final Draft Essay by the end of class on Wednesday, March 1st

Slides for Honors 2/27/2017

Today in Drama: 
Objective: 
I will step up my memorization game.

Agenda: 
Script Check (10 points)
Line Memorization Count Down (35 days)

Homework: 
Memorize Lines
gather costumes/props
Bring in paper towel rolls!

Slides for Drama 2/27/17

No comments:

Post a Comment