Tuesday, February 13, 2018

"B Day" - Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Today in Honors ELA: 
Objective: I will evaluate my work from the last quarter.

Agenda: 
IAN Check #3 (174 points)
"Ender's Game" Ch. 14
- Questions
- Vocab

Homework:
1. Ch. 15 Symbolic Notes (just start)
2. Re-Do/Make-Up Work
3. Study for Ender's Game Ch. 11-15 Test (closed note!)
4. IAN Check #3 Re-Do

Today in Drama: 
Objective: I will memorize the names of the characters in the play.

Agenda: 
Cast Names Game
Practice on Stage

Homework: 
1. Index Cards
2. Practice Lines


Today in Yearbook/ASB: 
Objective: I will help my classmates edit their pages.

Agenda: 
Class Edit
Spirit Week Posters
Portrait Projects
Studio.Balfour.Com

Homework:
1. Take pictures of upcoming events
2. Portrait Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment