Friday, September 15, 2017

"B Day" - Friday, September 15, 2017

Today in Honors ELA: 
Objective: 
I will show my reading comprehension skills.

Agenda: 
Turn in "Letter of Introduction", "Signed Syllabus", Turn in "Reading Log 9/1" -50%
Warm Up: Appositives Worksheet
Finish "Analyzing the Text" Pg. 28 #1-7 Online

Homework: 
1. "Analyzing the Text" Textbook pg. 28. Complete questions #1-7 in your IAN on page 11, or on my.hrw.com


Today in Drama: 
Objective: 
I will become familiar with Drama Vocabulary.

Agenda:
Warm Up: Study for Quiz
"1st Quarter Quiz"
Peer Grade
Introduction to Behavior Skills Skits

Homework: 
1. Shoe Box Theaters Due: Thurs., Nov. 2


Today in Yearbook/ASB
Objective: 
I will become familiar with Yearbook vocabulary.

Agenda: 
Yearbook Vocabulary
Parts of a Camera 1: Body Worksheet
Yearbook Vocabulary Jeopardy
Falcon Code of Conduct Jeopardy
Spirit Week Sign Ups

Homework: 


1. Get a Yearbook/ASB 3-ringed binder!

No comments:

Post a Comment