Friday, September 29, 2017

"B Day" - Friday, September 29, 2017

Today in Honors ELA: 
Objective: I will demonstrate my close reading and

Agenda: 
Warm Up: Homophones 2
Finish: Narrative Writing Cornell Notes (IAN pg. 6-7)
"Bonne Annee"
After Reading pg.37-40 (my.hrw.com)

Homework: 
1. "Reading Log 10/2 Online"
2. 1st paragraph of your personal narrative essay (use your Begin a Narrative sheet in your IAN to help you) on a separate sheet of paper.


Today in Drama: 
Objective: I will work in my groups to write our behavior skills skits.

Agenda: 
Kid Theater
Forwards:Backwards
Laptops
Behavior Skills Skits Groups

Homework: 
1. Shoe Box Theater Due: Nov. 2



Today in Yearbook/ASB: 
Objective: I will become familiar with Balfour's website

Agenda: 
Create-a-Caption
Crop-a-Photo
Yearbook Staff Descriptions worksheet
Yearbook Staff Application Packet

Homework: 
1. Yearbook Staff Application Due: Friday, Oct. 13

No comments:

Post a Comment