Monday, September 18, 2017

"C Day" - Monday, September 18, 2017

Don't forget: 

1. To wear your School Spirit Shirt tomorrow!

2. Tomorrow is an Assembly A Day.


Today in ELA: 
Objective: 
I will demonstrate my knowledge of appositives,

Agenda: 
Appositives Worksheet
Peer Grade
DORD (P.2 only)
"Reading Log 9/21"

Homework: 
1. "Reading Log 9/21"
2. Any Re-Do work


Today in Honors ELA: 
Objective: 
I will demonstrate my reading comprehension.

Agenda: 
Symbolic Notes/"Analyzing the Text" pg. 28, #1-8
Critical Vocabulary Worksheet
"My Favorite Chaperone" Quiz

Homework: 
1. "Reading Log 9/21"
2. Any Re-Do work


Today in Drama:
Objective: 
I will practice improv!

Agenda: 
Warm Up: Theatre Trivia (Nang Yai)
Freeeze!
Mime-a-Scene Cards

Homework: 
1. Get a shoe box Due: Friday, Sept. 22
2. Shoe Box Theaters Due: Thursday, Nov. 3


Today in Yearbook/ASB:
Objective: 
I will become familiar with yearbook vocabulary.

Agenda: 
Spirit Week Sign Up & Explanations
Yearbook Vocab Jeopardy 

Homework: 
1. Get a 3-ringed (1in.) Binder for Yearbook/ASB (don't spend money--we can find you one at school if you are unable to afford one)
2. Study for your Yearbook Vocabulary quiz on Wednesday, Sept. 20

No comments:

Post a Comment