Monday, October 16, 2017

"C Day" - Monday, October 16, 2017

Today in ELA: 
Objective: I will finish my Personal Narrative: First Draft

Agenda: 
Finish Personal Narratives: First Draft
Silent Read

Homework: 
1. Personal Narrative: Typed Second Draft Due: by the end of class 10/19


Today in Honors ELA: 
Objective: I will type my second draft narrative.

Agenda: 
Laptops
Personal Narratives: Second Draft
Submit via Google Classroom
Silent Read

Homework: 
1. Personal Narrative: Typed Second Draft Due: by the end of class 10/18


Today in Drama:
Objective: I will make sure that my second draft script is ready to print!

Agenda: 
Behavior Skills Skits Groups
Print your Second Draft Script

Homework: 
1. Practice your Behavior Skills Scripts


Today in Yearbook/ASB:
Objective: I will learn about Yearbook vocabulary.

Agenda:
Yearbook Vocabulary 2
Yearbook Crossword Puzzle
Two Truths & One Lie

Homework: 
1. Find your Spirit Gear for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment