Monday, October 23, 2017

"C Day" - Monday, October 23, 2017

Today in ELA: 
Objective: I will edit and revise my essay.

Agenda: 
Planner Check p.58
C.U.P.S. Rotations Stations

Homework: 
1. Personal Narrative: Typed Final Draft Google Classroom Due: by the end of class 10/26


Today in Honors ELA: 
Objective: I will improve my close reading and reading comprehension skills.

Agenda: 
Close Reader "Golden Glass" pg. 3-8
Read/Annotate
Answer
Find Defintions

Homework: 
1. Personal Narrative: Typed Final Draft in Google Classroom Due: by the end of class 10/27


Today in Drama:
Objective: I will make sure that my second draft script is ready to print!

Agenda: 
Behavior Skills Skit Example Video
Freeze!
Mime-a-Scene

Homework: 
1. Practice your Behavior Skills Scripts


Today in Yearbook/ASB:
Objective: I will learn about Yearbook vocabulary.

Agenda:
Superlatives Example Video
Superlatives!
Yearbook Deconstruction
Two Truths & One Lie

Homework: 
1. Find your Spirit Gear for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment