Monday, October 9, 2017

"C Day" - Monday, October 9, 2017

Today in ELA: 
Objective: I will prepare for my Benchmark this week.

Agenda: 
R.A.C.E. Graphic Organizer (IAN pg. 14-15)
Benchmark Expectations

Homework: 
1. Bring Silent Reading Book ALL WEEK!
2. All 1st Quarter Re-Do Work Due: 10/13
3. Personal Narrative: First Draft Due: 10/13


Today in Honors ELA: 
Objective:  I will prepare for my Benchmark this week.

Agenda: 
Benchmark Expectations
Options:
a.) work on personal narratives
b.) work on Re-Do work
c.) silent read

Homework: 
1. Bring Silent Reading Book ALL WEEK!
2. All 1st Quarter Re-Do Work Due: 10/13
3. Personal Narrative: First Draft Due: 10/13


Today in Drama: 
Objective:  I will make sure our "Good Idea" matched the steps for our groups' Behavior Skill.

Agenda:
Warm Up: Theatre Trivia
First Draft Scripts
Review Steps with Groups

Homework: 
1. First Draft Scripts Due: by the end of class today
2. Second Draft Scripts (types) Due: 10/11
3. Shoe Box Theaters Due: 11/2


Today in Yearbook/ASB: 
Objective: I will plan out Spirit Week with my group.

Agenda: 
Spirit Week Committees
Covers
Ladders
Two Truths & One Lie

Homework: 
1. Yearbook Staff Applications Packet Due: 10/13

No comments:

Post a Comment