Monday, April 23, 2018

"B Day" - Friday, April 13, 2018

Today in Honors ELA:
Objective: I will review argumentative language and will begin typing my essay.

Agenda: 
Warm Up: Review Argumentative Vocab
Laptops
Type 2nd Draft Essays
Textbooks

Homework:
1. Bring textbooks on Monday, April 23
2. All 4th Quarter Re-Do Work Due By: May 25th 


Today in Drama: 
Objective: I will show how well have memorized my lines, entrances, and exits.

Agenda: 
On stage in gym
Line Memorization Test

Homework: 
1. Informative Letter Slip
2. Practice lines over Break!



Today in Yearbook/ASB: 
Objective: I will give my group presentation and will be respectful listener and note-taker.

Agenda: 
Google Classroom/Slides
Presentations
Take Notes

Homework: 
1. Finishing touches on Presentations!

No comments:

Post a Comment