Monday, April 9, 2018

"C Day" - Monday, April 9, 2018

All 4th Quarter Work Due By: Friday, May 25th


Today in ELA:
Objective: I will compare and contrast "Ender's Game" the movie and novel.

Agenda: 
"Ender's Game" Vocab Jeopardy
        Ch. 1-5   Vocabulary Jeopardy 
        Ch. 12-15 Vocabulary Jeopardy 
        Ch. 6 - 11 Vocabulary Jeopardy
Venn Diagrams
"Ender's Game" The Movie

Homework: 
1. Study vocabulary & chapter questions for "Ender's Game" Final Test TOMORROW
2. All 4th Quarter Work Due By: Friday, May 25th


Today in Honors ELA:
Objective: I will compare and contrast "Ender's Game" the movie and novel.

Agenda: 
"Ender's Game" The Movie

Homework: 
1. All 4th Quarter Work Due By: Friday, May 25th


Today in Drama:
Objective: I will practice my lines, projection, and blocking.

Agenda: 
Informative Letter Home
Practice on Stage
Sound/Light Check

Homework: 
1. Memorize lines by Friday, April 13th
2. Informative Letter Signed Slips


Today in Yearbook/ASB:
Objective: I will work on my Google Projects.

Agenda: 
Photography Genre Project
Famous Photographer Project

Homework: 
1. Photography Genre Project
2. Famous Photographer Project



No comments:

Post a Comment