Friday, April 27, 2018

"B Day" - Friday, April 27, 2018

All 4th Quarter Re-Do Work Due By: May 25th 

Today in Honors ELA:
Objective: I will create a Works Cited page for my essay.

Agenda: 
ZONK!
Warm Up: Works Cited Dos & Don'ts
Textbooks pgs. 235-246
- Take any form of notes on separate sheets of paper

Homework:
1. All 4th quarter Re-Do Work due by: May 25th
2. Bring your textbook every day!
3. Textbooks pgs. 235-246 Due By: Monday, April 30th 


Today in Drama:
Objective: I will practice with my script.

Agenda: 
Gym - On Stage!
Practice Performance

Homework:
1. Practice your lines! No scripts next week!


Today in Yearbook/ASB:
Objective: I will learn about different types of photography genres.

Agenda: 
Gym - On Stage!
Practice Performance

Homework:
1. YASB Binder Check


No comments:

Post a Comment