Friday, October 21, 2016

"B Day" - Friday, October 21, 2016

Today in Honors English:
Objective: 
I will take a stand on an issue and back it with evidence.

Agenda: 
Socratic Seminar Expectations
"Gold Glass" Socratic Seminar
Personal Narrative Rough Drafts (turn in by end of class)

Homework:
None!



Today in English:
Objective: 
I will improve my close reading abilities by taking Symbolic Notes.

Agenda: 
Symbolic Notes: "My Favorite Chaperone"
Personal Narrative Essay - Rough Draft (turn in by end of class)

Homework:
1. Bring your text book. 5 points per day!
2. Study for your upcoming "My Favorite Chaperone" vocab and concepts quiz!

Slides for English 10/21/16

Examples of Symbolic Notes:




Today in Drama:
Objective: 
I will work on projecting my voice and meeting audience expectations.

Agenda: 
Read through Letters Home (see PDF copy for 7th period)
"Not-So-Grimm Tales" Read Through

Homework: 
1. Memorize your lines!
2. Shoe Box Theaters
P.3 Due Nov. 3
P.6 Due Nov. 7

No Slides (on Stage today)

No comments:

Post a Comment