Friday, October 28, 2016

"B Day" - Friday, October 28, 2016

Today in Honors English: 
Objective: 
I will revise my essay and I will help edit another essay.

Agenda: 
Warm Up: Silent Read
Example of a Personal Narrative - Video
Personal Narrative Workshop
Edit: Personal Narrative Final Draft

Homework: 
None

Slides for Honors English 10/28/2016

Today In English: 
Objective: 
I will show my understanding of plot elements and conflict.

Agenda: 
"My Favorite Chaperone" Review
"My Favorite Chaperone" Quiz (open note)
Peer Grade Quiz

Homework: 
"My Favorite Chaperone" Quiz Re-Do due by: Friday, November 4th

Slides for English 10/28/16

Today in Drama: 
Objective: 
I will project my voice on stage and will be silent back stage.

Agenda:
"Not-So-Grimm Tales"

Homework: 
1. Memorize lines by Nov. 17 & 18
2. Shoes Box Theaters! Due NEXT WEEK!!

No Slides

No comments:

Post a Comment