Thursday, October 27, 2016

"B Day" - Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Reminder: Bring your spare change to donate to teachers who are wearing Silly Hats tomorrow at lunch! The teacher who collects the most money will have to wear their Silly Hat all day Friday! All proceeds go to Drama Club!

Today in Honors English: 
Objective: 
I will revise my writing and improve my essay.

Agenda:
Finish "Museum Indians" Pg. 13-18 in Close Reader
Revise Your Narrative - IAN Insert
Personal Narrative

Homework:
Finish "Museum Indians"

Slides for Honors English 10/26/16

Today in English: 
Objective: 
I will analyze a story by answering critical thinking questions.

Agenda: 
"Analyzing the Text" Textbook pg. 28 #5-7 & Performance Task
Personal Narrative

Homework:

Slides for 10/26/16

Today in Drama: 
Objective: 
I will project my voice on stage and will be silent back stage.

Agenda:
"Not-So-Grimm Tales"

Homework: 
1. memorize lines by Nov. 17 & 18
2. Shoes Box Theaters! Due NEXT WEEK!!

No Slides

No comments:

Post a Comment