Monday, October 24, 2016

"C Day" - Monday, October 24, 2016

Today in English: 
Objective:
I will analyze the story and will practice using R.A.C.E.

Agenda: 
Warm Up: Analyzing the Text #1-4 (text pg. 28)

Homework: 
1. Study for your "My Favorite Chaperone" Quiz
2. Bring your text book (5 points per day)

Slides for 10/24/16

Today in Honors English: 
Objective: 
I will work on analyzing stories by annotating.

Agenda: 
Close Readers: "Museum Indians" pgs. 13-18

Homework: 
Finish annotating "Museum Indians"

Slides for Honors English 10/24/16

Today in Drama: 
Objective: 
I will work on projecting my voice or meeting audience expectations.

Agenda: 
"Not-So-Grim Tales" Rehearsal

Homework: 
1. Memorize your lines!
2. Shoe Box Theaters
P.3 Due Nov. 3
P.6 Due Nov. 7

No Slides

No comments:

Post a Comment